Steering Committee and CIO Council
Stanford WIT+ is a CIO Council initiative and depends on their guidance and leadership. The Stanford WIT+ Steering Committee defines the vision and overall trajectory of the Stanford WIT+ program and is the program's direct connection to the CIO Council.
- Dani Aivazian
- IDEAL IT Program Lead; Senior Organizational Effectiveness Specialist, University IT
- Ruth Marinshaw
- CTO, Research Computing; Stanford WIT+ Sponsor
- Johanna Metzgar
- Associate Vice Provost for Student and Academic Services and University Registrar; Stanford WIT+ Sponsor
- Nancy Ware
- Chief of Staff, University IT Office of the CIO
- Ann-Marie Yap
- Executive Director, Customer Experience and Support Services, Stanford Health Care and School of Medicine; Stanford WIT+ Sponsor
The Stanford WIT+ lead role is designed to be a rotational assignment that enables members of our community to practice and develop their leadership skills as a fixed-term growth opportunity.
2022-2023 Program Leads
Executive Assistant to SLAC CIO
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
Director, Solutions Management
Stanford University IT
(On a professional development opportunity w/ Office of External Relations)
Stanford WIT+ Committees make Stanford WIT+ happen on a day-to-day basis, with the goal of advancing the Stanford WIT+ mission. They produce quarterly meetings, training events, small group activities, and service opportunities. They also perform data analysis and manage communication channels to keep the community informed and engaged.
Communications and Outreach Committee
Creating opportunities for WIT+ community members to connect, network, and grow relationships.
Community Engagement Committee
Empowering WIT+ community members and expanding the community through opportunities to engage.